Green Phase Procedures
We at Four Twelve Project – A Wine & Dinery are working to ensure our customers, consumers, and employees stay safe during this time. In addition to already following all food and health code regulations as stated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), Allegheny Health Department, and PA Department of Health we have instituted the following additional precautions.
• All employees are required to wash their hands with soap and warm water frequently throughout the day.
• Employees temperatures are checked before each shift and they are only reporting to work if they are free from all symptoms.
• The entire restaurant, including equipment, counters, floors, tables, booths, door handles, and other high touch areas are being cleaned
frequently to ensure a sanitized area.
• Tables & chairs are sanitized following each seating.
• Kitchen and prep staff are required to wear sanitary gloves and to change them frequently
• We have paused the customary practice of using the wood block guest check presenter in which to present our guest their check.
• We have paused the customary practice of using water decanters to supply water to tables.
• Condiments are removed from tables and will be dispensed by employees upon the request of a guest. All condiments will be single serve for that guest.
• All guests are seated 6 feet apart to practice social distancing.
• Guests are required to wear face masks while entering, exiting, or when traveling throughout the restaurant. Face masks may be removed
• All servers and hosts are required to wear face masks while in the restaurant.
• We will be using single-use disposable menus.
In addition, to the items listed above our maximum capacity is 50 guests at this time.