Green Phase Procedures
• All employees are required to wash their hands with soap and warm water frequently throughout the day.
• Employees temperatures are checked before each shift and they are only reporting to work if they are free from all symptoms.
• The entire restaurant, including equipment, counters, floors, tables, booths, door handles, and other high touch areas are being cleaned
frequently to ensure a sanitized area.
• Tables & chairs are sanitized following each seating.
• Kitchen and prep staff are required to wear sanitary gloves and to change them frequently
• We have paused the customary practice of using the wood block guest check presenter in which to present our guest their check.
• We have paused the customary practice of using water decanters to supply water to tables.
• Condiments are removed from tables and will be dispensed by employees upon the request of a guest. All condiments will be single serve for that guest.
• All guests are seated 6 feet apart to practice social distancing.
• Guests are required to wear face masks while entering, exiting, or when traveling throughout the restaurant. Face masks may be removed
• All servers and hosts are required to wear face masks while in the restaurant.
• We will be using single-use disposable menus.
In addition, to the items listed above our maximum capacity is 50 guests at this time.